The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
CRISIS AT CHRISTMAS CHARITY FUNDRAISER:
TOGETHER WE WILL END HOMELESSNESS.
🔥Faze Action 🔥Bill Brewster 🔥The London Disco Society
🔥Alfresco presents Logan Fisher & 7"s of bliss 🔥Jay Carder
🔥Size Doesn't Matter 🔥Linden C (Mi-Soul) 🔥Gerrardo
Plus partnering support from:
Up On The Roof - Brixton Disco Festival
Mi-Soul Radio - Alfresco Festival - Disco Disco
With Jack Frost making his annual trip over to the UK, the streets of London are bound to reach sub-zero temperatures, an environment that nobody should have to endure.
The expanding homelessness crisis that is present now more so than ever on London streets is an indication that we all need to come together to do our bit. With this event we aim to show that we can make a difference with how we spend our time, the conversations we engage in to promote social change and also how we spend our money.
We are bringing together a team of some of the finest talents in London who are kindly donating their time to raise funds and support an organisation that helps those who are really in need over the Christmas period.
Whilst most of the nation hurries around in a gluttonous frenzy, there are organisations such as Crisis who do amazing work to provide shelter, care, advice, and on a more basic level - human interaction at Christmas time when those on the streets are often overlooked and left out in the cold.
The work they do extends beyond their Crisis at Christmas campaign and they work all year round, offering one to one support, advice and courses for homeless people in 12 areas across England, Scotland and Wales. Crisis help people depends on their individual needs and situation. It could be with finding a home and settling in, getting new skills and finding a job, or help with their health and wellbeing.
Read more about the work they do here:
100% OF THE PROFITS FROM THIS EVENT WILL GO TO CRISIS
If you can’t make the event, but would still like to contribute, then you can do so via this link:
🔥 https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/DiscoHeat 🔥
Come and dance to create some Disco Heat For The Homeless with us this Christmas.
Over 18's - Photo I.D. is required for entry
Photo ID is required for entry
|22:00 - 04:00||£5.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.